The Professional Development Consortium (PDC) was established in August 1990 to meet the needs of individuals working in-house at law firms, government agencies and corporations who are charged with the responsibility of developing and administering the training and professional development for lawyers.
The goals of the PDC are:
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas about the development of programs, materials and resources that will help PDC members provide high quality training and professional development programs within their organizations;
- To assist in the ongoing professional development of its members;
- To provide guidance for implementation of in-house professional development programs;
- To provide leadership and direction in the legal community on behalf of in-house professional development;
- To provide a voice for the PDC membership and its goals;
- To guide outside providers to insure the development of training materials useful to in-house training and education.
Up to Top